HTV Accessible Housing
Your life, Your Choice, Your Home
Hometown Villas is excited to progress our involvement in the roll-out of the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
We specialise in providing:
- Low-maintenance accommodation positioned within ready access to major facilities and amenities;
- Effortless access to internal and external spaces;
- Purpose planned living areas and inclusion to accommodate special needs;
- Carefully integrated Assistive Technologies allowing independence & ease of lifestyle;
- A commitment to the long-term Caretaking & maintenance of our properties
Each Hometown Villas SDA property will be designed and personalised specifically for an eligible NDIS participant.
When designing each SDA property, we will ensure that the dwelling is much more than just liveable and fully functional. Each home will be designed specifically for each eligible NDIS participant, allowing personalised & purpose-planned design, as well as seamless integration of assistive technologies.
Each Dwelling will standardly include:
- Fully wheelchair accessibility & manoeuvrability internally and externally
- High levels of useful and assistive technology according to need, but at the minimum:
- Back to Base Intruder, Emergency and Smoke Alarms
- State of the art communications systems
- Solar power generation and battery storage of electrical power for temporary power outages
- 6-star energy ratings
- Bathrooms fully equipped for disabled persons’ needs
- All bench heights adjustable to individuals’ needs
- Appropriate electrical switch heights and designs
OUR CARETAKING RESPONSIBILITY
At the heart of Hometown Villas is a genuine sense of community! Each development comprises a small cluster of villas or duplexes, designed to maintain privacy & autonomy of lifestyle.
Without the pitfalls of an oversized complex & boasting pleasant communal space & gardens, Hometown Villas is proud to provide additional support and service to our residents through the offering of caretaking & maintenance services, which include:
- Regular gardening and maintenance of all external areas of the property
- Repairs & maintenance (when required) for internal & external areas
- Remotely monitored back to base Security Systems, including CCTV and Intruder Alarms
- Emergency assistance alerts and alarms
- Provision of Solar Power Generation and Battery Storage for back-up power, in the event of a temporary power outage
- Maintenance of Overnight Assistance Accommodation (OOA), where appropriate