Hometown Villas – Community Inspired Homes
With an aim to achieving true liveability and integrated community, Hometown Villas is a family owned, run and oriented business.
Our developments are designed to dismantle barriers, address accessibility and celebrate independence and integration.
We aim to build long term, mutually beneficial relationships with organisations who share our ethos of providing Housing options to disabled persons.
Strategically located, immense time and consideration has gone into ensuring that our villas are as convenient as possible. Located close to shopping, medical and general facilities as well as schools, and recreational facilities; our communities make living easy.
Our commitment to the Disability sector is one borne from the personal passion of Hometown Villas’ CEO, Greg Barry. Greg’s personal life has seen him respond to the very high care needs of his youngest child, Celine for whom he is co-carer. Celine is now 23 years old. Alongside Greg works his older daughter Camille, who is responsible for managing administration and procedural operations at Hometown Villas, and also Camille’s husband Jared, who is responsible for Project and Construction management.
HTV is proud of its capacity to support, assist and partner with other providers. We believe our professional capabilities & business model dovetail with the aspirations of other organisations & we would welcome the opportunity to discuss HTV with you further.
HTV Accessible Housing
NDIS: Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Specialist Disability Accommodation is housing that enables people with high needs to receive the support they need.
- SDA homes may be purpose built apartments in mixed developments or a modified free standing house, and many variations in between and beyond.
- NDIS Participants who are assessed as needing SDA as part of their reasonable and necessary supports will receive funding to underwrite their housing costs.
- Funding for SDA commenced in July 2016 and will be included as NDIS rolls out around the country.
- NDIS will fund all practical housing related supports that are reasonable and necessary for the eligible participant.
We specialise in providing:
- Low Maintenance accommodation positioned within ready access to major facilities and amenties;
- Effortless access to internal and external spaces;
- Purpose planned living areas and inclusion to accommodate special needs;
- Carefully integrated Assistive Technologies allowing independence & ease of lifestyle;
- A commitment to the long-term Caretaking & maintenance of our properties
Each Hometown Villas SDA property will be designed and personalised specifically for an eligible NDIS participant by virtue of a close and careful collaboration between HTV and Participants.
Click here for more information on our Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA).
What our Clients Say:
Thank you so much HTV Realty – Property Management, you guys have been amazing throughout the process. Cheers GregGreg - TenantTenant in Capalaba Close
Thank-you so very much Property Management Team, you have been nothing but a pleasure and great help to us regarding everything. Thanks RachellRachell - TenantTenant in Capalaba Close
"I just wanted to thank you so much for being so organised and coming in early this morning. We are both super grateful for all your help. Cheers Kassandra"Kassandra - TenantTenant in Capalaba Close
"Thank you for your assistance in obtaining a tenant so quickly for our property."TarynInvestor, Capalaba Close
"Thank you for your efforts in solving everything out very efficiently"Igor - TenantTenant in Capalaba Close
- "We were kept up to date with the progress of their development & found the team very approachable & helpful. Once completed we had a site visit & were impressed with the quality of the build for the price"Alan Spencer & Elke Goransson Owners 1/31 St Anthony Finucane Road Alexandra Hills and 4/7a Arcadia Street Capalaba